I’m an artist, illustrator and writer.
I have over 15 years of experience in the entertainment, gaming, consumer product and advertising fields. I am a versatile artist proficient in traditional and digital 2D and 3D media. Select clients include: Disney Consumer Products, Buena Vista Home Video, Breakaway Games, GMT Games, Brandtopia, ROMP Films, Stan Lee Media, The Harvey Agency, Procter & Gamble and Crown Crafts Infant Products.
My work is featured in the following published titles:
- The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King • 2D Art, UI
- Command & Conquer Kane’s Wrath • concept artist, UI
- Polly: a Bug, Bat, and Human Eco-Adventure • illustrator
- Picking the Low Hanging Fruit…and Other Stupid Stuff We Say in the Corporate World • illustrator
- Election 2016 The Year We Gave Up: A Coloring Book For Upset Voters • co-author & illustrator
- Holiday Hell: A Coloring Book For Surviving The Season • co-author & illustrator
- July 2017 • We The People • Barrett Art Center, Poughkeepsie, NY
- June 2017 • The First 150 Days • Neofauve Gallery, Austin, TX
- April 2017 • Trump Won’t Stop Us • Muse Gallery, Seattle, WA
- January 2017 • Trumpocalypse: What Now? • Sacred Gallery, NYC
- 2005 • HampdenFest Art Showcase • Baltimore, MD
- 2005 • Artscape Baltimore 2005 • Baltimore, MD
You can contact me through the form below or at toddkale(at)gmail(dot)com for additional information. Follow me through social media via the sidebar links. I maintain portfolios at Behance and ArtStation.